Call for papers
Call for papers
Original contributions are welcome for submission as extended abstracts (or full papers) by January 31st, 2022 via the dedicated online submission system on the conference website. Papers can only be submitted electronically via this website (please see the page “Online Paper Submission” and follow the instructions).
The extended abstract must have a maximum length of 600 words. Full papers must have a maximum of 10,000 words. The objective and topic of the paper, the structure and the methodological approach adopted, the results, and the contribution of the research and its originality must be included in the extended abstract. The extended abstract should be accompanied by a title page including the names and affiliations of the authors, and the keywords. Full papers should also include a title page that contains the same information plus the extended abstract.
- All papers to be submitted electronically to the Congress website: www.wcah2020.org.
- All extended abstracts and full papers should be submitted in PDF format.
- All submissions will be refereed.
- All extended abstracts will be subject to blind review immediately they are submitted.
- Full papers are not required until after acceptance of the extended abstract.
- Accepted papers will be assigned to parallel sessions. All accepted papers will be published on the Congress website (www.wcah2020.org), as refereed Congress proceedings, unless otherwise advised.
Papers shall be submitted in English and will be presented and discussed accordingly at the Congress.
|•||Paper submission opens||September 1st, 2021|
|•||Extended abstract or full paper submission deadline||January 31st, 2022|
|•||Notification of acceptance||2 weeks after submission|
|Details required for visa request will be provided upon acceptance.|
|•||Full paper to be submitted by||May 1st, 2022|