Call for papers
Call for papers
Submission of contributions
The original contributions are welcome for submission to the Congress by December, 31, 2019 through the dedicated online process (to be available soon at our website).
Papers can only be submitted electronically via this website (please see the page “Online Paper Submission” and follow the instructions). Papers received by postal mail, fax or in writing will not be considered.
An abstract must have a minimum length of 600 words. A paper must have a maximum of 10,000 words. It must include the objective and tasks of the paper, the structure and the methodological approach adopted, the expected results, the contribution of the research and its features of originality. The first page of your paper should include the title of your paper, the abstract and the keywords.
- All papers to be submitted electronically by Congress website: www.wcah2020.org.
- All papers should be submitted in PDF format.
- Papers should be 10.000 words or less.
- Only full papers will be considered for refereeing.
- All papers submitted are subject to a blind review as they are submitted. Accepted papers will be assigned to parallel sessions. All accepted papers will be published on the Congress website (www.wcah2020.org), as refereed Congress proceedings, unless otherwise advised.
Papers shall be submitted in English and will be presented and discussed accordingly at the Congress.
|•||February, 1, 2019||Paper submission opens|
|•||December, 31, 2019||Extended abstract or full paper submission deadline|
|•||March, 1, 2020||Notification of extended abstract or full paper acceptance|